The Women’s Classic Urban Commuter Single Speed Bike Dutch Style City Road Bicycle is the perfect combination of ultra modern and fast commute engineering with classic looks. The bikes are designed to provide speed, comfort and the sweet nostalgia of bike designs from the past. Even though the bike has a single speed, the tires are wide enough to ensure comfort. Riders can ride a bike through city lanes and avoid downtown traffic rush. This type of hybrid bikes is designed to offer utmost comfort with an exciting travel time. The uniqueness and elegant design makes a person appreciate the hybrid technology and at same time enjoy the pride of owning a classic bike. The hybrid offers the speed the riders need along with a great riding experience of their lifetime.
Technical Specifications of Single Speed Commuter Bike
Hi-Tensile 700c steel frame with an additional classic curved fork ensures longevity and comfort riding.
Moustache styled handle bar offers higher traction for the hands and provides better control on the bike
Coaster pedal brakes allow the bike to stop at a bike and prevent accidents making the ride safer.
Classic brown shade suspension mounted saddle with extra padding offer complete comfort.
Silver 44T Crankset
Rim for this bike is 30mm double walled alloy, which ensure higher road traction.
Its tires are 700c X 28c, which makes them perfect for every body weight type.
Platform pedals are included for safe rides.
- Small (50 cm)
- Medium (54 cm)
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyclocomputer /By Wikipedia
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicycle /By Wikipedia
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_bicycle /By Wikipedia
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2021_in_women%27s_road_cycling /By Wikipedia
- https://www.wikihow.com/Assemble-a-Bicycle /By Wikihow
- https://www.wikihow.com/Choose-a-Bicycle /By Wikihow
- https://www.wikihow.com/Measure-a-Bicycle-Frame-Size /By Wikihow