The earliest bicycles known to be in existence where from the 1800s. Since then there has been a ride variety of bicycles manufactured in different brands, different styles and for very different purposes. It seems every new bike made is becoming more advanced and more refined than the last. Sometimes deciding on a specific type of bicycle can be quite daunting. So when choosing a bicycle to meet your needs, which style do you choose?
- What type of riding will I be doing on this bike?
- What level of experience do I have with bicycles?
- Am I riding for sport or more for leisure?
- What type of terrain will I be riding on?
- Am I looking for comfortable bike?
- Is speed important in a bike I choose?